- Where can I find that great article I just heard about?
- I need empirical research for court next week. How will I find it?
- How can I find resources to help me better assist children and their caregivers and families?
The Child Abuse Library Online™ (CALiO™) is the answer to those questions!
Muriel Wells, the NCAC (National Children’s Advocacy Center) Digital Information Librarian, will be providing a one-hour webinar to provide practical information to help professionals maximize CALiO™ as a resource in their work in child maltreatment. Professionals will learn how to:
- Conduct effective search techniques to get the best results
- Navigate CALiO™ more efficiently
- Locate evidence-based resources quickly
This webinar will be offered four times in 2023 so that you can more easily fit it within your schedule!
Where: Your connected device
When: Thursday, February 2 10:00 am central time – Register for this session
Tuesday, April 25 10:00 am central time – Register for this session
Tuesday, July 18 11:00 central time – Register for this session
Thursday, September 21 2:00 pm central time – Register for this session
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.