On this page you will find resources for NJCA member organizations, including Accredited and Developing CACs. Members receive a variety of benefits, including:
- Opportunities for funding and support;
- Professional training on a wide array of topics including investigation of and effective intervention in cases involving allegations of child abuse;
- Access to national, statewide and local conferences, as well as extensive online training opportunities;
- Technical assistance;
- Management training and resources;
- Information and assistance with policy and legislative initiatives and outreach.
Please contact us for more information on becoming a member!