Starting on December 1, ZERO ABUSE PROJECT (the national folks behind the Finding Words/ Child First forensic interviewing protocol) will offer FREE trainings for prosecutors on a number of topics about investigation and trial of child abuse cases, as part of their 2023 Child Abuse Prosecutor Institute Series.
Here are the topics:
- Jury Selection in Child Sexual Abuse Cases
- Presenting Your Case in Opening Statements and Closing Argument
- Investigating and Prosecuting Cases of CSA When the Victim is Male
- Effective Use of Medical Evidence in the Prosecution of CSA Cases
- Building and Prosecuting an In-School Sexual Assault Case
- Cross Examining the Defense Expert’s Attack on a Forensic Interview