- This event has passed.
TLC: 18th Annual Suicide Prevention Conference: Race, Trauma, & Suicide in Adolescents of Color
April 7 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Describe signs and symptoms of suicide in youth, especially youth of color.
- Define what equity and justice looks like in marginalized communities
- Translate the changemaker’s role in disrupting trauma into two actionable changes to implement into practice immediately.
- Discuss methods and techniques of self-care for the changemaker.
- Illustrate distinct methods that organizations can employ to empower changemakers.
Featuring: Kimme Carlos
*Two part virtual and live conference
Registration fee includes professional license contact hours: $70
Day I: View recorded version of live activity that took place Thursday, December 2, 2021 and complete home study assignments.
Day II: In-Person Session:
Thursday, April 7th, 2022
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Radisson Hotel Piscataway, 21 Kingsbridge Road, Piscataway , NJ 08854
*Breakfast and refreshments will be served.