- This event has passed.
Medical Exams 101
April 21, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Morris County MDT/CAC Presents a free virtual webinar series on the Key Components of Child Advocacy Centers.
To kickoff our first webinar during Child Abuse Prevention Month will be Medical Examinations 101 presented by Dr. Paulett Diah, Division Director of Child Abuse and Neglect, and Marybeth Mariano, Advanced Practice Nurse, of Audrey Hepburn Children’s House.
– The role of medical exams in child abuse cases
– The components and process of a medical exam
– The importance of medical exams
– The referral process for a medical exam and case consultation
– How to identify an appropriate case to refer
– Overcoming conversational challenges with caregivers
– Addressing the myths of medical exams