- This event has passed.
APSAC 28th Annual Virtual Colloquium
July 12 - July 15
Promoting Racial Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Across Disciplines and Organizations Addressing Child Maltreatment
APSAC’s Virtual Colloquium will bring high-quality interdisciplinary learning opportunities to child maltreatment researchers and practitioners across experience levels and professions. Extraordinary plenary speakers will join us virtually and more than 50 workshops will be available! Sessions will be offered at beginning, intermediate, or advanced level for professionals in mental health, social work, medicine, nursing, law, education, law enforcement, prevention, research, advocacy, child protective services, and allied fields.
- Community Initiatives to Promote Change in Child Welfare Practice
- Forensic Interviewing: Trends, Practices, and New Developments
- Promoting Racial Justice in Child Welfare Practice
- Investigation and Prosecution of Child Maltreatment
- Child Sex Trafficking
- Issues in Parent-Child Visitation
- New Solutions to Support Prevention
- Addressing Problematic Sexual Behavior in Youth
- Cultural Sensitivity in Child Abuse Pediatrics
- Research You Can Use!
- Resilience in Children and Families Experiencing Trauma
- Supporting Those Who Support the Families You Serve
- What We Learned About Child Welfare During COVID-19