- This event has passed.
2019 Heroes for Children 5K and Family Fun Run/Walk
September 21, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join your family and friends for a fun-filled day and help us raise awareness about child abuse and neglect in New Jersey. Walkers and runners of all ages and abilities are welcome. Form a team of your favorite heroes and come together to support this great cause. Help children even more by creating fundraising pages (details in the Fundraising Toolkit, link below). New for this year: a “virtual run”, which allows anyone to participate from anywhere!
- USATF-Certified 5K
- Family Fun Run/Walk (1.7 miles)
- Activities for kids: face-painting, balloon art, games, and more!
- Superhero costumes encouraged!
- Don’t miss the paddleboats, $5 admission to Turtleback Zoo, Treetop Adventure Course, Regatta Children’s Playground
- NEW FOR 2019: VIRTUAL RUN! See the Virtual Run FAQ HERE.
If you are interested in sponsoring NJCA’s Heroes for Children Family Fun Walk, please contact Olga Starr at email@example.com.