We’re pleased to announce our new podcast-style series on the foundations of sexual violence prosecutions. In each of ten episodes, AEquitas Attorney Advisor Jane Anderson engages in conversations with other AEquitas staff—former prosecutors with years of specialized experience and expertise—on strategies for seeking justice in these cases. Follow along as AEquitas attorneys discuss methods for ….
- Identifying evidence of offenders’ predatory behavior
- Conducting trauma-informed interviews
- Collaborating with allied professionals to create stronger cases
- Building trust and rapport with victims
- Responding to commonly co-occurring crimes
- Utilizing DNA evidence
- Bringing cases to trial
- …And more!
Check out the full playlist here
This project was supported by Grant No. 15JOVW-21-GK-02220-MUMU awarded by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women (OVW). The opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this presentation are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice.